1. Type of Information we collect from you
- Throughout our cooperation AFXANTS Ltd may collect personally identifiably information directly from you such as your name, date of birth (DOB), e-mail address, home or work address, telephone number, bank details, financial situation, trading activity, transaction history, account balance information, and certain “KYC” (Know Your Customer) documentation. AFXANTS Ltd may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences and interests. Other information that may be collected includes transaction history, simply for testimonial and experience purposes.
- We may also automatically and indirectly collect other types of information from you, which we use purely for verification and security purposes. Such information may include your (IP) address, browser type, operating system, domain names, access times Internet service provider (ISP), MAC ID, referring website addresses and cookies. This information is used by AFXANTS Ltd for the operation of its services, to maintain the quality of such services and to provide general statistics regarding use of the AFXANTS website.
- Since payments are made through third parties, such as Paypal and Moneybookers, we do not, at any time, collect the information you use when making any such payments. Such third parties have their own terms and conditions for using their services and, as such, we cannot and do not assume liability of any kind whatsoever with regard to the use of such third party services. You are urged to make yourself aware with such terms and/or conditions when making payments through third parties.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through the AFXANTS Ltd communication services, this information may be collected and used by others.
- AFXANTS Ltd encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements and/or other content on such websites.
2. Management and Use of your Personal Information
- The security and protection of our users’ and/or clients’ personal information together with their integrity is our ultimate goal. AFXANTS Ltd does not distribute, sell, rent, lease, transfer and/or otherwise disclose any user and/or client data to any unauthorized, non-affiliated, third parties. AFXANTS Ltd may disclose data to third parties, always on a “need-to-know” basis, for the provision of specific services to AFXANTS Ltd and its users and clients. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to AFXANTS Ltd and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Sensitive personal information such as race, religion or political affiliations are not disclosed except with your explicit consent.
- AFXANTS Ltd collects and uses your personal information to operate the AFXANTS website and deliver the services you have requested. Your personally identifiable information is also used to inform you of other products or services available from AFXANTS Ltd and its affiliates. You may also be contacted via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services.
- AFXANTS Ltd may keep track of the websites and webpages our users and/or clients visit within our website in order to determine which of our services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within AFXANTS Ltd to users and clients whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a specific subject area.
- AFXANTS Ltd may enter into cooperation agreements with non-affiliated third parties to improve the user and client services and to carry out functions such as user/client services, consumer behaviour surveys or similar activities relevant to business and with specific regard to the services we provide.
- AFXANTS Ltd will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such information is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AFXANTS Ltd or the website;
- protect and defend the rights and/or property of AFXANTS Ltd; and
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users and/or clients of AFXANTS Ltd and/or the public
3. Consent to Use Information
By using the AFXANTS website or providing information to us in other formats, you consent to the collection and use thereof by AFXANTS Ltd. In addition, you are committed to supplying true, complete and accurate information and to keeping it up to date.
4. Mandatory and Optional Information
In order to use our services, users and/or clients may be asked to fill in a form, which requires providing certain personal information to AFXANTS Ltd. Unless otherwise provided in those fields expressly marked as obligatory, answers to our questions on personal data are not mandatory. Not supplying the information required in such optional fields shall not lead to a decrease of the services and information we may provide. However, failure to complete the compulsory fields or failure to provide correct information shall prevent us from providing the requested services or information.
5. Marketing and Communication
AFXANTS Ltd may contact you by electronic or other form of communication, at any time, to provide you with information on its products, marketing materials and training and/or to enquire evaluation of its services. You may opt out of this application at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link situated at the end of each e-mail sent to you or by notifying our team.
- The AFXANTS website may use “cookies” to provide you with several interactive features and ultimately help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programmes or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the principal purposes of cookies is to provide you with the convenience of saving time. Additionally, cookies help us learn more about you by providing technical data that we may use to streamline your experience with our website, enhance navigation and ease of use. A cookie’s function is to inform the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For instance, if you personalize AFXANTS pages or register with the AFXANTS website or services, a cookie assists AFXANTS Ltd in recalling your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as shipping addresses, billing addresses and the like. When you return to the same AFXANTS website, the information previously provided can be retrieved so that you can easily use the AFXANTS features that you previously customized.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- The ability to accept or decline cookies always remains with you. Even if your web browser automatically accepts cookies, you can usually modify it to decline cookies.
We do not send “spam”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited e-mails, usually of a commercial nature, in large numbers in a repeated manner, to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications.
8. Rights of Access, Objection, Rectification, Cancellation
- AFXANTS Ltd informs you of the possibility of exercising your rights to access, object, rectify and cancel the processing of your personal information simply by making a written request to our electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All requests shall be dealt with in a prompt and proper manner.
9. Security of your Personal Information
- The personal data that we collect from you is safely stored via physical, electronic means and procedural controls, and it is treated confidential at all times.
- These controls are reasonably designed to:
- ensure the security and confidentiality of the user’s and/or client’s records and information;
- protect against any threats and/or hazards to the security or integrity of the user’s and/or client’s records and information; and
- protect against unauthorized access to and/or use of the user’s and/or client’s records or information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience thereto.
- AFXANTS Ltd secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure. Your personally identifiable information is safely stored in our electronic systems, secured on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure. It is treated confidential at all times and protected by Data Protection laws. When personal information (such as credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption. It is our policy not to disclose user and/or client information to non-affiliated third parties except with your consent or where required for legal or regulatory purposes.
- Notwithstanding the above, there are certain cases where information cannot be considered confidential. This occurs where it can be proved that such information is:
- already available to the public, through no act or omission of the recipient or of any other third party owing an obligation of confidence to the receiver;
- rightfully received from a third party without any restrictions as to its use or disclosure; and
- required to be disclosed pursuant to legal or regulatory requirement.
- Users and/or clients and prospective users and/or clients are urged to thoroughly read the Terms of Service and Conditions before entering into a contractual relationship with AFXANTS Ltd.
10. Links to other Websites
13. Contact Information